To provide secure and affordable supportive housing and support services for persons living with HIV/AIDS.
We believe that:
- Access to secure and affordable housing is a key determinant for the health and well-being of people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Our services must be provided in a flexible manner in order to meet the diverse needs of residents, clients and those who support them.
- Co-operation, collaboration and partnership with other service agencies are essential to the delivery of focused, cost-effective services.
- Principles of equity, access and respect of diverse communities are the cornerstone to helping PHAs thrive.
- The meaningful involvement of diverse PHA communities is essential to building and leading our agency to bring about positive and lasting change.
- Our research informs our direction through knowledge creation, transfer and exchange that lead to improved services that enhance the quality of PHA’s health outcomes and lives.
- All people have the right to live and work in an environment of mutual respect, compassion and dignity.
- hope is essential.
Philosophy of Care
We provide our services in order to enhance quality of life, build on individual strengths and promote independence.
Fife House is commited to the objectives outlined in the Ontario Accord and embodies these directives through all of our work.